No more silos: how Tasmanian Land Conservancy (TLC) transformed their database strategy.
Lack of accurate reporting, poor integration with other platforms, and a CRM that was not relevant to other teams, were just three issues that Tasmanian Land Conservancy (TLC) needed to address when they started looking for a new database.
TLC is committed to protecting Tasmania’s unique natural places, rare ecosystems and habitat for threatened plants and animals. With an ambitious vision for Tasmania to be a global leader in nature conservation, the new database needed to:
- Provide the whole organisation with a better picture of how supporters are engaging with their communications and programs, in an easy to access manner
- Improve efficiencies, especially in the area of Regular Giving as they looked to future growth and sustainability
- Be a source of truth, and deliver dynamic reporting that the team trusted.
During this breakfast session, hear from Margie Jenkin, Emma McPhee of TLC and Ramtin Sohrabian, of NobleCX as they walk you through the above issues and demonstrate how the implementation of Salesforce is empowering TLC as they work toward achieving their vision.
Who should attend
- Database Managers and Fundraisers who want to improve their current database or are looking to move to a new one
- Non-profit Project Managers looking to explore how other organisations have successfully transitioned from one database to Salesforce
- When: Wednesday, 2nd October 2019
- Where: Hobart Function and Conference Centre, 1 Elizabeth Street Pier, Hobart TAS 7000
- Time: Breakfast, networking and registration from 8.00am, finishing at 9.30am.