Yes, you read that right… $25,200 AUD per year worth of CRM licenses for free!
I thought I must put a dollar value on this program as we may all miss the point that what a valuable offer this is.
If you are a nonprofit organisation and looking for a CRM to start managing your donors or looking to replace your current CRM, keep reading this post because we have some exciting news for you.
As an eligible nonprofit organisations you receive 10 subscriptions of Enterprise Edition (costed at $210 AUD/month per user) at no cost through the Power of Us program. You will also get deep discounts on additional subscriptions if you need additional licenses.
Overview of the Program
Through the Power of Us program, nonprofit organisations and education institutions can get access to Salesforce products and resources.
The Power of Us Program includes:
- 10 donated Enterprise Edition Sales or Service Cloud subscriptions
- Discounts on additional subscriptions, products and/or services from Salesforce.org
- Discounts on Salesforce training
- Discounts on Salesforce events
- Access to nonprofit and education specific user groups, events and webinars
- Discounts on participating Apps and consulting partners from the AppExchange
Salesforce.org serves organisations that are legally recognised as charitable, nonprofit, nongovernmental or social change organisation in the country that they are located. This also includes nonprofit education organisations and institutes. In Australia applicants need to have ACNC Registration or DGR status.
To be eligible your organisation must provide legal documentation that states you are recognised as a charitable, nonprofit, nongovernmental or social change organisation. This also includes nonprofit education organisations.
You can read more about eligibility criteria here.
Steps to Apply for the Grant
Here are the steps:
- You first need to sign up for the appropriate trial org by going to this page.
- After you sign up for the trial version you want you will need to log into the Power of Us Hub to fill out the form to apply for the Power of Us Program.
- After you fill out the form you will need to wait to hear back. You will receive a reply within 5-7 business days. Please make sure you have all nonprofit documentation ready and scanned.
We can help
If you have any questions or need help with any of the steps involved in the process, we are here to help.
Click here to contact us with any questions.